Indoor/Outdoor Games Center
The college gives equal prominence to sports activities which are required for overall physical and intellectual development of the students. The college has a sports room, which is a hub of many indoor games like carom, table tennis, chess and many more. These games inculcate the spirit of true sportsmanship among students.
- Carrom - It is a game which develops bonding among students and at the same time relaxes and refreshes their minds.
- Table Tennis - It's a game which requires great hand-eye coordination and improves concentration and mental alertness among students, thus making them more attentive in academics.
- Chess - It is a game which improves creativity among students and also makes them more efficient in problem solving. It improves their neural qualities.
Outdoor facility is also given due importance where outdoor sports like:
- Kabbaddi for boys and girls
- Volleyball for boys
- Throwball for girls
- Relay - 100 mtrs, 200 mtrs, 4 X 100 mtrs
- Throwing the ball for girls
- Shot put for boys
- Kho-Kho for girls and boys
- Running Race - 100 mtrs, 200 mtrs, 400 mtrs
- Skipping Race for girls
All these outdoor sports are conducted during Annual Sports Meet and 3 prizes for each event are distributed.